Sunday, August 5, 2007

We are going forward!!

Tomorrow I will travel to the township and begin our process for our premits. It is scary and exciting at the same time.


We will be adding on the garage fir more living space. It will be made into a living room/den and a computer room/tv room. It will be nice to have some space.

I will keep everyone posted here on the progress!!

Off to bed!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!