Friday, November 16, 2007

This Week's Progress

The Garage Wall, completed!

Ted and Eric installing the front window.


Installing a bedroom window.

The new window that is in the stairway.

*The Windows in the front have been replaced with new ones.


*The new window in the stairway has been cut and put in place.


*The garage wall has been sided


*The garage door has been trimmed out.


*The back garage wall has been started to side (that is what Eric is working on today).


*Some siding has been put in place on the front of the house.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!