I just had to take a picture of our white board! This is leaning again the kitchen wall. It is Ted and Eric's master list. It is joke every evening which chore gets crossed off!!! It is slowing getting completed. I am sure there will be more to add shortly!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Master List!
l
I just had to take a picture of our white board! This is leaning again the kitchen wall. It is Ted and Eric's master list. It is joke every evening which chore gets crossed off!!! It is slowing getting completed. I am sure there will be more to add shortly!!
I just had to take a picture of our white board! This is leaning again the kitchen wall. It is Ted and Eric's master list. It is joke every evening which chore gets crossed off!!! It is slowing getting completed. I am sure there will be more to add shortly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(105)
-
▼
January
(21)
- The Master List!
- More House Pictures
- An Update on the House!
- New Pictures
- My Big Helper
- Your're Never Too Old!
- BRRR!!
- The Washer Machine!
- Returns!
- Police Station
- Allison at the Dentist
- A Photo A Day
- Sisterly Love
- A small report on the house project!
- Jake 1st Swim Lesson
- Baking Memories!
- Princesses!!
- Yum-O!
- Hard at Work!
- We got Snow!
- We love Snow!
-
▼
January
(21)
About Me
- Momto4Peanuts
- I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!
No comments:
Post a Comment