I was tagged by Maia:
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags some people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was just beginning my teaching career in a inner city school with my friend, Amy. It was a rough year but also a great learing experience!
5 things on my to do list for Thursday: 1Get up and get ready for a busy day and weekend. 2. Take the big kids to the bus stop. 3. Take Alli to school and enjoy her Easter Party. 4. Come back home and get Jake from the school bus. 5. Make lunch and think about dinner at the same time!!
Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: Travel! I would take my kids from coast to coast and see all the sights. I might think about bringing along a tutor so we can have our own schedule. I would probably buy a house near Traverse City, MI on the water (with a maid). I would pay off any loans/house payment for myparents and in-laws and let them fully retire and ENJOY it!! The rest I would save and live off the interest!
3 of my bad habits: Spending too much time on the computer, lack of not exercising, and I talk on the phone too much!
Places I have lived: Tureky,Colorado & Michigan.
Jobs I have had: Cashier, Rec/Im employee in college, 3rd grade teacher and a stay-at-home mom for 8 years.
Things most people don't know about me: I was born in Turkey.
Tagged: Caryn and Kristie
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Momto4Peanuts
- I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!
1 comment:
Ok, I answered it for ya!
Post a Comment