Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Visit with Cassiday

Cassiday and Alli swimming in our lake!Cassidy taking Becca for a ride!
Cassidy learned to "dive" into a pool!
Hanging out at the park!

My niece Cassidy was here all last week. We had a good time this year. The kids attended VBS every morning. We went swimming and we played at the park. We met Beth and John in Frankenmuth on Friday and that was fun too!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!