Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd! Happy Birthday, Mom Zettel



First and foremost, it is my mother-in-law's birthday.

Here is a shout out to Kathy--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I began my christmas cards and the girls put on a box of candy canes on the tree. Hopefully tonight I will be able to put another box of decorations up and around the house. I also finish some shopping today while Allison was in preschool. I am feeling really good about what I have done!
This is how Rebecca put on her candy canes, right in a straight line where she can reach them!! Needless to say, mom moved them higher!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!