Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Day at the Ann Arbor Hands On Museum

The children did not have school today due to the Martin Luther, Jr holiday. So I wanted to have something fun for the them to do. My friend let me know that the Ann Arbor Hand's On Museum had discounted tickets today. Perfect idea! We were going to the movies but quickly changed our minds!! But before we could go, the 3 oldest had dental appointment. That went well. No cavities!! We had over 2 hours of fun at the museum! There is so much to do and see there! Here are a few pictures from today! I hope you enjoy them!

Becca playing in the huge bubble!


Lexi playing the laser harp!

Alli in the bubble!


Jake was learning about electricity!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!