Monday, February 2, 2009

Ted's 37th Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Ted! He had to work all day and then came home for dinner and cake. Now we are just relaxing and getting the kids ready for bed. One thing we have done for our birthday's is that that birthday person is "chore free"! So that means the kids loaded his dishes and I have to bathes!

Opening the 2nd trilogy of the Star Wars series

Ted and the crew (Allison, Rebecca, Ted, Alexis, and Jake)

Ted with his cake!

Make a wish!

2 comments:

Me and the boys said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ted!!
Did you save us some cake!?!
Love the Fradette's

Me and the boys said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ted!!
Love, The Fradette's

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!