Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt at Church

We had a very busy Saturday! We took the kids to our church for a Easter egg hunt! They had a great time. The weather was perfect, sunny and in the 50's. Each child got a nice number of eggs but they didn't over do it! The hunt was put on by the Knight's of Columbus and they had it divided by different ages!

The kids waiting to begin!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!