Monday, December 17, 2007

What the house is up too!!

They are working almost every day and night on the house project. It is hard to take pictures of the wires, data cable, cable TV, or phone line, they have drilled holes for and tugged on!! They are done with that part, I think.

Eric has been working on the half wall upstairs and the stairway. Our friend, Tony, has ordered the furnace today and will be installed this weekend.


Here are some recent pictures:
The wall between the 2 rooms
The half wall, behind it will be the stairs.
Looking form my kitchen up. This removing the ceiling of our old basement stairs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!