My thumb was casted for most of the month. It finally getting better, I have another hand doc app't tomorrow, so I will know more! For those who don't know the story, I bent it backwards and tore the ligament. Ouch!! I went from a temp cast to this bright pink one to a removable purple one.


The kids ended their school year. They had field trips and field day.
Next, I celebrated my birthday and Jake had his final soccer day. Ted was in New Orleans for work so he missed it. I bought a cake for me. I just didn't have time to make one!!
Lexi has been learning how to ride horses this summer. She started off to going to our local girl scout stable for a lesson and now she is taking riding lessons from her teacher twice a month. She is loving it!

Then Ted had to go to Atlanta for work and I joined him for a long weekend. We had a blast!! Here are a few pictures of our trip! We did it all! World of Coke, CNN, Olympic Park, the Aquiarium, Fernbanks Natural History Museum, and more!!
And last weekend we went to BalloonFest in Howell. What a site!!












No comments:
Post a Comment