Monday, August 3, 2009

The Month of July!

Wow! I can't believe it is the beginning of August. Only one more month until school starts! That is scary!! We have been very busy this month! We had Allison's birthday, vacation, dentist appointments, play dates, and more!! Here is a picture diary of our fun!!


Jake is learning to kayak in our lake!


Happy 5th Birthday, Allison Rose!



A trip to West Branch! Jake is pulling Grant and Rebecca in the wagon behind the trike!!

The next 3 pictures are of Jake at a library program. Ann Arbor Symphony came in and let the children play different sting instruments. The had a ball!! Jake is a natural!











Our church held it's 3oth Summer Festival on our new church grounds. Our whole family had a roll in volunteering and also having fun!! Alexis and I had to run one of the of the children's games. Jake performed with the children's group Gemini! We had dinner and then our music director is in a band, Men in Black. We danced and listened to some great music.

Becca playing a game

Father B and Becca! They are pals!

A Barrel ride!

More to come for July!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!