Monday, January 24, 2011

Jake's Love for Science Experiments

Jake has a weekly homework coupon that he has to complete 4 items on it.  One of these items is a science experiment.  He found how to make a volcano from one of library books and begged to experiment.   So one night around 8:30 PM instead of showering and getting ready for bed, he make a volcano on the dining room table. He is loving science.  The teacher-mom in me said we have to do this even though it was bed time!!

Jake measuring out the ingredients

He had to touch it!



He kept flowing over!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!