My Dad, Dick and Jacob got to starting digging around 9:30 Saturday Morning!! The began scrapping away the dirt/gravel from the driveway to start the footing hole!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(92)
-
▼
September
(15)
- My big boy helper!
- International River Crossing Trip with the Girl Sc...
- Weekend House Project-Week 2
- The Steeple is Up!!
- Working into the darkness!
- Jake's Dream Job!
- Lexi's Finger
- Footings
- The First Dig-Saturday
- Finding the Perfect Apple
- Alli's First Day
- First Soccer Game
- The Moment Jake was waiting for!
- First Day of School
- permits at the county level
-
▼
September
(15)
About Me
- Momto4Peanuts
- I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!
No comments:
Post a Comment