Monday, September 24, 2007

Jake's Dream Job!


Eric and Ted working on the front footings





Our neighbor Jerry with Jake "helping"!

Jake has always wanted to be a cement truck driver! He got his 2nd time behind a wheel of a cement truck today (1st time was at mom and dad's TC house). We had 6 1/2 yards of cement delivered today. Most for the footings, one section of our driveway, and a little for our patio walk way.





Here are some pictures of Jake, Ted, Eric, Dad Z, and neighbor friend Jerry working with the concrete.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!