Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Allison's Halloween Party at School!





We had a great time at Alli's school party. They always have a fun time eating doughnuts, bobbing for apples, and trick or treating. We came home with bags of candy!!





Alli was one of the only few to actually to get her apple from her bowl. She was so proud and wet when she finally did come up! Becca's version was simpler-just grab it with her hands!!



Tomorrow Jake will be on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and I will be in Lexi's room helping with her party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the fish? That forest looks neat!

Momto4Peanuts said...

We had more than one so she was a fish for a couple of things and a cheer leader once!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!