Monday, October 22, 2007

Trusses and Walls!

Here are a few pictures they did this weekend. It was a busy weekend with cutting each and every board to the right angle and length. Luckily we had lots of help!



The outside wall and part of the stairway

The first truss!
All the trusses they put on Sunday
First time Jake was allowed upstairs! He climbed into the trusses! At least he was out of the way!!
The last wall to be stood! This is the inside wall for the stairs and outside wall on to the deck. This was a large, heavy wall since there is 2 headers in it!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!