Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Destruction

Removing the shingles!
The Garage door comes off!
Now the rafters!
What we looked like in the dark!!
First thing this morning!


The garage is gone! It makes the house really small looking!! I tried to put the pictures in some sort of order. First the siding came off, then the shingles, then the garage door, then the sheeting and rafters. Last was the walls. I had to go to Jake's soccer game (which was the best game he ever played) but when we got home it looked like some severe weather had gone through!! I thought about turning it into our insurance agent, but because it is our brother-in-law, I didn't think it would get too far!
Today we have had our 3rd inspection (passed with flying colors!) and we have called for cement. One plant is closed due to no work and other plant has more work they can handle today. Our cement will be here around 3:30-4 pm. Jake will miss it since we have religious ed classes at 4:30. He is bummed!! More tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great, can't wait to see it in person!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!