Monday, October 29, 2007

The Spooky Forest


Jake and his buddies with the spiders!


Jake and Becca in the maze!

Alli and Dora!

Come on Jake! Let him give you a hug!

Today I took Jake, Allison, and Rebecca to a kids spooky forest. We met a couple of Jake's school buddies and their moms there as well. It was in the daylight and nothing jumped out at you!! They loved it. It was a perfect fall day to be out doors!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!