As I was talking to Ted and Eric, we hear this whimper! I turned around to see Becca walking through the fresh concrete!! She got out door in the kitchen and walked bare foot through the cement. She didn't like the feel of it between her piggies!!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(92)
-
▼
October
(38)
- Happy Halloween!!
- Halloween Photo's
- The LOOT!
- Another trip to the spooky forest!
- Allison's Halloween Party at School!
- Carving Pumpkins
- The Spooky Forest
- Trunk or Treat! We have a winner!!
- The Roof Is On!
- Delivery of the shingles!
- The Roof!
- All of the trusses are up by 11:15 AM
- The First Truss goes up!
- The Last Wall
- Trusses and Walls!
- It was supposed to be a "no work" day!!
- I finally made my way up!
- Tyvek Time!
- The Sheeting goes up!
- Fall Fun with Cousins
- More walls!
- The first of the 2nd Floor Walls!
- Saturday, Week 3 begins!
- Friday, October 12th
- More deliveries!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Jake's E-mail from Coach
- SCORE!!
- Floor joists have been delivered!
- Sunday's Happenings
- The Walls!
- First Lumber delivery!
- Becca's Footprints
- The last of the Concrete!
- Thursday's Work
- More cement!
- Destruction
- Perfect Spelling Tests
-
▼
October
(38)
About Me
- Momto4Peanuts
- I am a mom of 4 wild and crazy kids (10,8,6, and 4). Before kids, I taught 2nd/3rd grade. Now my important job is to be a wife, mother, religious education instrutor, and taxi driver to my childrens activities. I have also taken on the role of a Daisy Leader and a Brownie Co-Leader for this current school year. I am having so much fun with Allison and the 10 other girls in the troop!
1 comment:
OHMYGOSH
Post a Comment